Rights and Permissions
This site contains a number of pages and areas to which users can contribute. The Rights and Permissions below apply to all content on this site, whether articles, pictures and art work, comments, forum postings, or any information appearing on any page.
- Contributors own the copyright to their submissions.
- If you use others’ copyrighted material you are responsible for acquiring the permission to use it.
- By posting any content you grant to MoBB world-wide, royalty-free license to edit, use, translate, and distribute your submissions in part or whole, alone or in combination with other materials.
- MoBB does not compensate for any submissions.
- While we do our best to keep the site free from unacceptable and harmful material and activity, contributors agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all loss, damage, and/or expense. Contributors remain solely responsible for every aspect of their submissions.
- Contributors retain the right to allow others to publish or copy their submissions while granting the right to MoBB to also use the submissions.
- No content appearing on MoBB may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, entered into a database, displayed, performed, modified, created derivative works of, transmitted, or in any way exploited by third parties without permission from MoBB editor.
- It is permissible for users to link to any content on MoBB, provided that the link is hyperlinked directly to MoBB website. Retrieving MoBB content and presenting it in a different context (e.g. in a frame on another blog or website) does require our permission.
- Using MoBB logo or other graphics as a link to MoBB website is not permitted without permission.
- The use of MoBB logo, graphics, video or audio content requires permission.
- MoBB supports certain RSS feeds of the content and you may subscribe to them and read any content published via the RSS feed for personal, noncommercial use only. To republish the feed stream in your blog, another site, or any mode other than a personal feed reader, you must obtain permission from MoBB.
- To request permission contact Clara Middleton at email@example.com.
By making any contribution to the site (we will call them all “submissions”) you agree to the terms and conditions stated below. “Submissions” include all postings on MoBB: articles, comments, forum postings, photos, art work, videos, and all contributions to different pages on the website. Violation of these terms and conditions by a user will result in the blocking of the user’s IP address.
Terms and Conditions
- You are solely responsible for every aspect of your submission.
- All submissions may be edited, rejected, or deleted at sole discretion of the editor. Offensive and harmful input will not be tolerated. No explanations are required of the editor.
- Submissions cannot contain advertising or soliciting of funds.
- Promotion and publicity of goods and services when in good faith and good taste are permitted.
- Posts must be relevant and brief. Please do not post articles or lengthy pieces. You can link to them.
- We recommend that you do not disclose any personal information in your posts. MoBB is not responsible for any uses of displayed personal information.