Last spring, following a melt-down I had, I banished all electronic screens from my son’s life. We don’t have TV reception so the ban meant no computers, no Xbox, no iPhone, etc. Here is the blog about that. More
Saturday, February 05, 2011
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- I'm on sabbatical already (and why)
- Jack London Park: What it means to close it
- What does it mean to have no life?
- Wrapping it up: Overview and self-evaluation
- The question of discipline
- Other curricular and extracurricular activities
- Failing Math
- Teaching what I don't know: Physics
- On the reading list: The Prince and the Pauper
- Lesson Nine: Some Poetry
Technology Teaching Behavior schools Solutions Racism Family Culture Learning Education Art Teachers Friendship Play Wisdom Bullying Society Happiness
In the Arts