Over the years, trying to be fair in the utmost, seeing things from many different perspectives, and, not the least, not wanting to spoil my son or make him feel the center of the universe, I have been very held-back in saying good things about Jack. Now, I’m going to indulge in that a little. More
Thursday, March 25, 2010
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- I'm on sabbatical already (and why)
- Jack London Park: What it means to close it
- What does it mean to have no life?
- Wrapping it up: Overview and self-evaluation
- The question of discipline
- Other curricular and extracurricular activities
- Failing Math
- Teaching what I don't know: Physics
- On the reading list: The Prince and the Pauper
- Lesson Nine: Some Poetry
schools Racism Play Solutions Learning Family Behavior Art Wisdom Education Teaching Society Friendship Technology Culture Teachers Bullying Happiness
In the Arts